We're a growing business based in Kings Langley, near Watford, Hertfordshire. We're looking for a part-time, creative, organised and highly literate individual with the ability to manage client accounts.
- Communicate regularly with the client to obtain updates on business news, promotions, staff news and so on.
- Manage the full social media activity for key accounts.
- Set up social media accounts where required, to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and so on.
- Curate creative content to include eye catching images, infographics, stock photos.
- Set up, design and manage email newsletter campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Blog writing on a range of topics depending on client’s business.
- Research content from a range of online sources (subject matter dependent on client’s business)
- Use scheduling tools such as Hootsuite to post content.
- Arrange, record and edit podcasts.
- Video marketing (using mobile devices)
- Set up and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
- Some business development – attending business networking events when required
- Good communication skills essential. The job holder will be required to liaise with business owners, Managing Directors etc so must be confident dealing with people at a high level.
- Organisational skills. The job holder will be required to manage their own workload and be able to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Good knowledge of Facebook and Twitter advertising
- Ability to conduct extensive research on line.
- Good copywriting skills essential.
- Willingness to learn new digital marketing skills such as podcast recording, video recording.
- Business networking skills.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch: email@example.com or call 07908 034971.