We provide social media marketing services for a range of businesses, based in Kings Langley, Watford, Herts. These services include content creation (both written and visual), blog writing, podcast recording, email newsletter management and lead generation services.
The role is for a Social Media Assistant to work on client accounts. Key skills required:
- willingness to learn
- good creative writing skills
- ability to work both within a team and individually
- passionate about social media.
The role will involve:
- Internet research for content
- Using social media platforms to generate leads
- Blog writing
- Simple graphic design
- Email Management using Mailchimp
This role could be offered as an Apprenticeship for the right candidate. We will also consider part-time hours.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only applications with a CV and covering letter will be considered.